Enriching programs for students in schools and universities:
The Visiting Philosopher Program:
We offer in-school workshops throughout the academic year, a number of weekly visits (as per the agreement with the school) to all educational stages, from primary school to higher levels and university students.
an hour dialogue about different philosophical topics simplified by story-telling and philosophical inquiry style.
- Students will be able to apply the type of questions and ask open philosophical questions
- Will be able to use the “Concept contenuum ” tool
- Formulation and analysis of arguments
- Use logic and debating as a thinking tool
- Use simple and complicated reasoning: Justification and consistency in thinking
- Understand simple philosophical concepts
- Comparing between concepts
- Hypothetical thinking
- Analytical, Abstract and Critical thinking
Program is presented by:
- Dalia Toonsi: Accredited as a philosophy teacher : The Philosophy Foundation.
- Ranad Khayyat: Accredited as a level 1 trainer for P4C: The Philosophy Foundation.
For questions please contact us