Ranad Saad Khayat
Coordinator of Educational Programs
- Bachelor degree in Psychology from Effat University in Jeddah.
- Has a first-level training certificate for P4C for children and youth from The Philosophy Foundation.
- Worked in the field of P4C for children and youth in Baseera’s program since 2011.
Dalia Abdullah Toonsi
Director of Educational Programs
- Bachelor degree in zoology from King Abdul-Aziz University.
- MA degree in Sociology of Childhood from Cardiff University in the UK.
- Specialized in educational and non-curricular work, designing educational programs for children and young people, such as the Socratic dialogues and has many contributions in the field of literary clubs for young people.
- Has a verified Certificate in training as a facilitator for P4C in the third level (the advanced theory to teach philosophical thinking for children) from SAPERE.
- Accredited as a philosophy teacher from The Philosophy Foundation.
- Accredited as a trainer to teach the foundation level of P4C from DIALOGUEWORKS
- Published a number of press articles related to children’s literature and a number of books specialized in the field of educational philosophy and children’s literature and comic stories.
Fouzan Abbas AbdulJawad
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and Masters in Business Administration from the University of Leicester.
- Ran advanced leadership positions in several industrial companies.
- Member of the boards of several industrial companies.
- Runs several positions on directors’ boards of charitable organizations.
- Established companies in various fields.
Dr. Nawal Hussein Fayoumi
- PhD degree in Philosophy of History from King Abdul-Aziz University in Jeddah.
- Worked in the education sector for twenty years as a teacher of a primary school and then as an agent for middle school and then as a director of a secondary school.