Qualifying Schools and Universities:
The program provides the foundation level of P4C for school staff or university staff for two days at a special rate.
- Understanding and developing basic skills to provide philosophical thinking as a workshop facilitator.
- A verified certificate attendance from Baseera institute for educational and pedagogical consultancy in addition to international accreditation from DIALOGUEWORKS.
- A verified certificate of attendance from Baseera institute for educational and pedagogical consultancy in addition to international accreditation from DIALOGUEWORKS.
- The option to attend P4C workshop in Baseera’s office (Dependent on vacancy and after organising with Baseera’s management)
- Free consultation from the Baseera team for a whole year upon completion of the foundation course (During office hours)
- The option to conduct the 6 in-field sessions in Baseera’s office, after completing the foundation course
?Who benefits from P4C programs in schools and universities
- Teachers specialized in subjects such as, Math, Science, Religion, Geography, etc..
- Schools and universities that are looking for developing teaching styles and curriculums
- The concept of community of inquiry.
- Philosophical questions.
- The four types of thinking that supports the curriculum of P4C.
- Reasoning, Abstract thinking and higher thinking skills.
- Reinforcing local cultural values
- The 10 steps to facilitate a P4C workshop.
- Resource Bank
- Learn the Introduction to the theoretical and practical content of P4C and community of enquiry.
- Practical application of the four types of thinking that supports the curriculum of P4C (Caring, Collaborative, Creative and Critical Thinking)
- Differentiate between types of questions and practice extracting the philosphical question
- Localizing the program to culture and environment
- Practical application of the Socratic circle
- Explore and learn sources and references on P4C program
Program is presented by:
- Has a verified Certificate in training as a facilitator for P4C in the third level (the advanced theory to teach philosophical thinking for children) from SAPERE.
- Accredited as a philosophy teacher from The Philosophy Foundation.
- Accredited as a trainer to teach the foundation level of P4C from DIALOGUEWORKS
- The trainee must complete six initial philosophical sessions after attending the training program to be able to attend the second level in P4C. Registration link: